The QUESTnet 2012 Call for Papers has now CLOSED.
We had an overwhelming response and are excited by the high quality of the submissions. QUESTnet 2012 is going to be a fantastic event! Thank you to everybody who submitted papers.
For those of you interested in the Call for Papers process...
Important Submission Information
Paper submissions close Wednesday 2 May.
All papers must be submitted electronically using the Conference’s Online Submission System at:
Please note the following information related to the online submission:
1. There are 3 tracks associated with the conference:
- Workshops (Tuesday 10 July)
- Higher Ed Tracks
- Digital Outreach – aimed at Libraries, Museums, educational/cultural organisations eg.Questacon
3. "Corresponding Author" on the online submission is the author who will receive correspondence related to the submission. There must be at least one "Corresponding Author".
4. Please include short speaker biography/ies at the end of the abstract section on the submission form.
5. Submissions can include an abstract only or a paper can be attached in one of the following formats:
- PDF (file extension .pdf).
- Word document (file extension .doc).
- JPEG (file extension .jpg).
- PowerPoint presentation (file extension .ppt).
- Microsoft PowerPoint open XML document (file extension .pptx).
- Word open XML document (file extension .docx).
6. Important dates -
Call for Papers Opens: February 2012
Online Registration Opens: March 2012
Paper Submission Deadline: 2 May 2012
Authors Acceptance Advice: May 2012
Early Bird Registration Closes: 25 June 2012
QUESTnet 2012 Conference: 10 - 13 July 2012
As an incentive to new presenters, the Organising Committee is looking to provide a bursary to a limited number of speakers. To qualify, the presenter must work within the education and research sector and not have delivered a paper at any previous QUESTnet conference. The bursary will provide a contribution towards accommodation and registration. Papers submitted by candidates will be reviewed for suitability. Authors of papers who wish to apply for a bursary should indicate this in the body of their paper submission (see instructions above on how to submit a paper).
Please also provide a statement of eligibility by filling in the QUESTnet 2012 Eligibility Application Form.