QUESTnet2008 will be held at the Crown Plaza Royal Pines Resort on Queensland 's Gold Coast. This is an easy drive from Brisbane or Coolangatta, and is renowned as a holiday and tourist destination.
Check the following airline websites for flight details for arriving into Brisbane or Gold Coast.
Qantas : www.qantas.com.au
Jetstar : www.jetstar.com.au
Virgin : www.virginblue.com.au
For international and interstate visitors arriving at Brisbane Airport , the options for travelling to the Gold Coast are via coach, taxi or Airtrain. The journey takes approximately 75 minutes.
Pre-booking can be arranged and is recommended for early and late arrivals. Phone +61 7 3358 9700 or 1300 664 700 or email: email@example.com
- Approximate Cost: $39.00 one way, $70.00 return
- Frequency is almost hourly commencing at 6am with the last three buses leaving at 9:00pm , 10:00pm and 11:00pm
- Phone: 131 924
- From Brisbane Airport to Surfers Paradise
- Approximate cost is $160.00 for a taxi
- The Airtrain service leaves from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports every half hour throughout the day between 6.00am and 9.30pm for Robina Station, Gold Coast.
- Ride in the air-conditioned comfort of one of Australia 's newest trains and be chauffeur driven in luxury to and from your door.
- All bookings made online receive our free porter service at Brisbane Airport .
- Trains depart approximately twice an hour to the Gold Coast and a chauffer will meet you at the Gold Coast station. You are ten transferred directly to the door of your accommodation in a luxury vehicle.
Airtrain Connect - New Limousine Service
Airtrain Connect now operates a fleet of limousines that meet passengers at Nerang Station, which then transfers the passengers directly to their accommodation. The travel time is 90 minutes on the train and approximately 15 minutes in the limousine.
A special conference fare has been arranged for delegates. In order to take advantage of this offer you need to make your bookings through their website at http://www.airtrain.com.au/conferences.php
For all reservations and enquiries please contact:
Phone: +61 7 3216 3308
Fax: +61 7 3216 3361
For those arriving at the Gold Coast's local airport, Coolangatta, the following options are available.
Via Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle
Website: http://www.surfside.com.au/shuttle_transferserv.htm Pre-booking is recommended and can be performed on line at the site above
- Phone +61 7 5574 5111
- A coach meets every flight that arrives at Coolangatta Airport
Regent Taxi Cabs
- Phone: 131 008
- From Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise approximate cost is $70.00 (or $85.00 for a maxi cab)