If you wish to attend QUESTnet '96, please complete the
and return it as instructed.
The cost of registration for the conference has been set at:
- Earlybird Registration (received by Friday 31 May 1996)
- Full Registration (received after Friday 31 May 1996)
Conference Registration includes for each delegate:
- Attendance at all Conference sessions
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- "Nightcap" social get-together on Tuesday night
- Aquarium visit and Conference Dinner on Wednesday night
- Visit to AIMS and BBQ dinner at Billabong Sanctuary on Thursday
- Conference proceedings
- Souvenirs and brochures
Cost of attendance at each Pre-Conference Tutorial has been set
Pre-Conference Tutorial Registration includes for each delegate:
- Attendance at the nominated Pre-Conference Tutorial
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Post-tutorial refreshments and snacks
- Tutorial hand-outs, notes, etc.
Guests of delegates are welcome to attend the evening
social events. Cost of guest tickets is:
- "Nightcap" get-together $19
- Aquarium visit and Conference Dinner $65
- Visit to AIMS, entry to Billabong Sanctuary and BBQ dinner
Walk-in registrations will be accepted at any time and
a Registration Desk will operate during the conference.
All registrations are being handled by Conference and Events
Management, Townsville, who may be contacted on
or from outside Townsville toll free on 1 800 811 904.
The people staffing the Registration Desk will be available to
arrange tours and activities both during and after the
Cancellations received on or before Friday, 14 June 1996
will be accepted and will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted
and refunds will not be given. Substitutions are strongly
Accommodation can be cancelled up to Friday, 14 June 1996.
For those staying on campus in University Hall, a cancellation
fee of $30 will apply; for those staying off campus, a cancellation
fee equivalent to one night's accommodation will apply.
Refunds cannot be given for accommodation cancelled after this date nor
can refunds be given for non-arrivals.
Requests for cancellations must be made to the conference
organisers Conference and Events Management -- see the
Registration Form for contact
details. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
be made after the completion of the conference.
Last modified on 20 May 1996
URL for this page: